What is Going to Be Promised For Egypt in Next Decade?
Egyptian officials expect a rapid recovery in the tourism industry in the next ten years. The key to this is creating more travel opportunities for Egypt visitors, according to the Egyptian Ministry of Tourism and Antiquities. This can only be done by enhancing the various facilities and activities available to tourists from all over the world. These include:
– More Fly-In Visitors: Egypt has always been a popular destination for international travelers. The tourism industry has benefited greatly since the outbreak of the Arab Spring. Therefore, more tourists are now visiting Egypt, compared to the same period last year. The ministry expects this trend to continue.
– A Growing Trade Environment: The tourism industry is currently undergoing various transformations, as it is being modernized to meet the demands of the market. For example, Egypt is gradually introducing new international airports that will improve air travel between different parts of the world. In addition, Egypt is trying to attract more trade to the country. According to the Egyptian ministry of commerce and industry, this will result in more tourists and visitors coming to the country.
A Growing Popularity for Luxury Travel
The public loves a good bargain. They especially appreciate luxury travel. So it is common for tourists to buy goods that cost more in the hope of getting better value for their money. This means more people are shopping around for the best deals on different things, such as air tickets, accommodation, food, and more. In this scenario, more visitors will buy an air ticket cheaper to ensure they have an even greater probability of enjoying a great holiday.
– Increased Awareness of Egypt: The main reason why tourism industry of any country experiences slow and less sales is when tourists become conscious about the country and the attractions they can see there. They want to spend more time there instead of visiting low-quality or sketchy destinations that offer poorer amenities. Egyptians are actively learning to be more conscious of what they want when they plan their trips. Egypt is gradually creating awareness about the fact that its reputation for being backwards is undeserved, which should make visitors think twice about visiting the country.
– Development of Hospital Complexes: It is expected that the development of hospital facilities will boost the level of medical tourism. An Egyptian ministry of Tourism and Antiquities announced that a number of hospitals have already started to develop medical services. This will help boost the level of visitors to the country’s tourism industry. Also, Egypt is looking into setting up more hospitals in different regions that will add to the level of medical tourism, thus making those visitinggypt feel more comfortable.
More Widespread Investment in Tourism
Tourism development is also expected to be more extensive than before. A major investment was made in improving road connectivity. The transport sector is expected to undergo major developments, which will provide an easier access to more popular tourist destinations. Development of the Nile River and reconstruction of key bridges have also been taken into consideration. Improved communication and travel facilities is another step towards improving the level of tourism in Egypt.
– Modernization of the Port of Egypt : The port of Egypt is expected to undergo a series of modernizations. An increase in container traffic along the Red Sea coast and the development of the Port of Luxor can further boost this sector. Another area that could see a significant boost is tourism. Major investments are expected in hotels and resorts, which should encourage visitors to come to Egypt. Major improvements in communications and surveillance systems are also expected.