USED CAR PRICES are so high right now. Learn about the different types of Used Car DEALERS to have the best chance to save money and time. CarMax, Carvana, Buy Here Pay Here, Buy a Rental Car, CPO Cars.
SUPPORT KEVIN and his FAMILY in his recovery
WE THANK YOU IN ADVANCE! WE APPRECIATE YOU SUPPORTING OUR MISSION!
SUBSCRIBE ON YOUTUBE https://www.youtube.com/kevinhunter #Car #dealership #cars #usedcars #carsforsale #TheHomeworkGuy #TheHomeworkGuy THE BEST CAR BUYING ADVICE YOU CAN FIND is published by The Homework Guy Team (THG)! We’re the team of Auto Experts, Finance Gurus, and Car Pricing Strategists that well over 45 Million Car Buyers have come to know and trust.
VISIT OUR WEBSITE: https://thehomeworkguy.com
JOIN US ON OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA!
0:00 The Amazing Elizabeth Presents
0:47 Used Car Superstores- No Haggle Pricing, No Hidden Fees
1:47 Independent Used Car Lots- best used cars near me
3:43 New Car Dealerships sell lots of used cars- Buyer Beware CPO Cars and Shady Finance Officers and FAKE FEES
4:34 Specialty Used Car Dealers- Not the best price but do have good used car selection near me
5:27 Buy Here Pay Here Used Car Lots- target buyers with poor credit- huge car buying rip off scam
6:15 Summary review of 5 types of used car dealerships car lots
7:50 Featured Homework Guy Comments from YouTube Channel 2021
The Homework Guy Team publishes videos to help Car Buyers. We don’t hate Car Dealerships. Instead, we represent Car Buyers, a goal that’s often in direct conflict with Car Dealer goals.
A CAR DEALER WANTS TO:
1. SELL every car for the Highest Possible Price.
2. CONVINCE Car Buyers to use Dealer affiliated Lenders / Banks.
3. LOAD every Car Deal full of Fees and Finance Products.
4. OFFER Lowball numbers on every Trade Vehicle.
THE HOMEWORK GUY TEAM (THG) HELPS CAR BUYERS TO:
1. BUY a Car from Dealers or Private Party Sellers at the Lowest Price.
2. PAY Cash or Finance with their own Bank or Credit Union.
3. DECLINE Dealer Fees and Finance Products.
4. TRADE / SELL their current vehicle for the Best Value.
For more than 40 years, dealerships have EARNED their bad reputations by being the masters of predatory selling. Car Dealers and their Finance Officers have no problem creating financial devastation for their customers with over bloated car loans, and often do. While the business has had record setting profits, Dealers never stop telling Car Buyers “We’re losing money!”
The Homework Guy Team provides car buying consumers with information, automotive news and updates, industry outlook, buying and selling advice, and other help to level the tables. The public face of THG is Kevin Hunter and the master negotiator, Elizabeth. Tons of time and research goes into every show, planning for weeks, several projects always on the table, all with the goal of getting it exactly right. From Automotive News Updates to vehicle shopping advice and assistance, The Homework Guy Team is the best there is.
THG CATEGORIES: cars, truck, van, suv, auto, new cars, used cars, autos, mechanics, automobile, vehicle, dealer, automotive news, auto shop, service plans, extended warranty.
LEADING CAR BRANDS (MANUFACTURERS) WE COVER IN THE US: Ford, Toyota, Chevrolet, Honda, Nissan, Jeep, Ram, Dodge, Hyundai, Subaru, Kia, GMC, Mercedes-Benz, Volkswagen, Tesla, BMW.
#PersonalFinance #Investment #Dealerships
How can The Homework Guy Videos help Car Buyers?
1. What you need to know before buying a car.
2. Information you need when buying a car at a dealership.
3. Benefits of Buying a Car from a Dealership or Private Party.
4. Questions to ask at a Dealership
5. Car buying tips and tricks from the experts
6. How to Buy and Pay for a Car with Cash
7. Using Carmax, Edmunds, TrueCar, Autolist, or Kelley Blue Book for Car Pricing Info.
8. Buying a Car out of state.
9. Taking Control of the entire Car Buying Process.
10. What to do if Scammed.
11. Illegal things Car Dealers can do.
12. Understanding Dealer Financing Tricks
13. How to Avoid Dealer Scams.
14. Reactions to Sales Training conducted by Car Trainers.
Will The Homework Guy Team become the #MrBeast of the Auto Industry? Time will tell! We’ve seen amazing growth with over 342,000 Subscribers and counting. Meanwhile, if you prefer to fix your current car (and we recommend that you do!), check out channels like Chris Fix or Scotty Kilmer! If you wonder where we get such brilliant financial ideas, watch the Dave Ramsey Show! But, if you were just hoping to get lucky and be handed a wad of cash, well… then see Mr Beast!